Thursday, June 07, 2012

Comments now welcome

      I've received feedback that readers comments couldn't be published so I've undone that little button. Now you can comment away.  But a little disclaimer is in order: if it's blasphemous, offensive, disrespectful or hateful against myself, other readers or the Catholic Church, I reserve the right to censorship. (If threatening, I reserve the right to revert my status to practicing attorney.) On the other hand, if it promotes a suggestion to draw others closer to God, a civilized discussion on negotiable topics, or you just want to correct a grammatical or dogmatic error, share/vent out your own experiences, or even do a little shameless plugging for your blogs, please don't keep me in suspense any longer.  Let me hear from you. 

No comments: