1. FLASH: Catholics Bloggers! I’m launching a link up of Catholic love stories on this page http://anabellehazard.blogspot.com/p/real-life-true-love-stories.html Or click on the tab on top which says: "Real Life Catholic Love Stories."
2. I was hoping and praying that some of you out there have a story that is begging to be shared, a story of how God (or Jesus, Mary, angels or saints) wrote your love story. So will you remember when you and your spouse fell in love, play your favorite song to get in the mood, squeeze into your wedding gown, watch your wedding video and write a post of how you just knew heaven was involved in making that match?
3. Then post it on your blog and email me the link (email@example.com) or write it on my comment box and I'll move it up to the list. If you're not shy about putting your story on my blog as a guest post, shoot me an email and we'll have you lined up next to the other distinguished guests. They'll be featured every Friday starting next week.
4. Thank you! I'd been planning to write a book compilation of Catholic love stories forever but delegating the work to awesome bloggers right now sounds so much better and easier.
6. What are you still doing reading this post when the link above is more important? J
7. Again, why are you still here when you should be writing that romantic story I can’t wait to read?