Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another Near Death Testimony

      I'm not in the habit of sharing videos unless they are extremely inspiring.  If you liked Marino Restrepo & Stanley Villavicencio's videos and Gloria Polo's testimonies, this video of Sondra Abrahams will resonate with you.  She was first interviewed by Focus Media, then under the guidance of Archbishop Philip Hannan.  I've not seen that one but this talk of hers is wonderful. She speaks about heaven, hell, purgatory, angels, Medjugorje and miracles.  (Can it get any more interesting than that?)  It's a ten part video (about a little over an hour) but I'm only uploading the first.  The rest is on youtube on this channel:


Shared on www.catholicbloggersnetwork.com Monthly Round up.
+AMDG.

6 comments:

8 kids and a business said...

Annabelle, thanks so much for posting this youtube video. I went ahead and listened to the next 2 parts and intend to listen to all 10 as time permits. When she said that we'll recognize our loved ones in heaven, all I could think of was that I would meet the 2 babies I miscarried 20 years ago. Her testimony is powerful.

Anabelle Hazard said...

Youre welcome Terry. I think about my 2 babies in heaven, too whenever I read/hear about all these experiences.

Gina said...

My goodness - thanks so much for this!

I watched thus far the first six. I can't wait to get through the next few. I've never heard her testimony before, and as 8Kids says above, it really is powerful!

<3

Anabelle Hazard said...

You're welcome Gina. By the end of the 10th, I wished there was more to watch.

mary333 said...

I must have missed this NDE. That's what I get for going AWOL all the time. Thanks for letting us know about it, Anabelle.

Victor Ordiano said...

Does anyone know how to communicate with Sondra or if she has a website of her events for 2016? Please contcat me vic808@hotmail.com Im in Southern California.