Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Organizing Social Media and Book Reviews You May Have Missed


        There are way too many social media accounts to suck up my time.  So I've decided to only use less than a handful to keep my online presence.  As with majority of the bloggers, I've moved snippets of the Hazard homestead to Instagram.  Aside from the fact that I enjoy photography (not just mamarazzi moments), Instagram is just an easier way to post and keep in touch.  So let's mingle over there if you want to peek at the Hazard behind the scenes and my attempt at photography.

          As for Facebook, I'll post important moments that family and friends will appreciate.  All my worthwhile post re-sharings will probably be over there. 

         The blog will host writings (spiritual reflections and devotions mostly), book updates, opinion and consolidate what I'm writing elsewhere. Though I've not updated here lately, I assure you (or threaten you), I still reflect and opine and this blog is not going away.

         The book reviews and more formal articles will still be on Catholic Stand.  Speaking of, here are the last four you probably missed:

1.  How to Be Holy by Peter Kreeft

2.  Chiara Corbello Petrillo's Love Story by Simone Troisi and Cristiana Paccini




3. We'll Never Tell Them by Fiorella de Maria   + Interview!

4. "The Gate"by Nancy Carabio Belanger + Interview!

       I don't see the value of periscope or Snapchat yet.  Twitter was in hospice when I first joined so I won't unecessarily prolong its life.  Anything else I need to know about or avoid?

+AMDG+


No comments: